How does Hollywood Closet Rentals work?
1. Rent: Browse from hundreds of designer pieces and accessories. Specify your reserved dates, then search by size, designer, and more. We recommend 1-2 business days before your scheduled project.
2. Book: Rent for however many days your event will last for. Pricing is based upon daily rental price of which is 15%-20% of retail value.
3. Style: The garments will be delivered via FedEx or courier service (available for Los Angeles addresses downtown to westside) at your home, office or production set by 8pm on your delivery date.
4. Return: Returns are free! Place items in the provided pre-paid envelope and drop it off at a FedEx drop box or schedule a pick-up by 12pm on your rental return date. The dry cleaning is on us.
What if I accidentally stain or damage the items?
We understand that some accidents may happen. The $5 insurance fee covers minor stains and damage, but significant damage and theft is not covered by fee.
What if I don’t return the items?
In the event a garment is not returned by the end of you reserved date, you will be charged a 5% fee of retail value for item(s) every day until it is fully returned.
How do I choose the perfect wardrobe?
1. If you know exactly what you want: Use our search to help you narrow down your choices by color, price, designer and more.
2. Need styling advice?: Chat with HoClo! We have experienced stylists, who know all the latest trends. Click the chat button or leave us a message if we are away!
3. Think a piece is fab but need more info: Find measurement details under description tab of each product. You can also browse similar items with our “Related Products” feature.
What if the pieces I ordered don’t fit?
If this happens, we can help. If you live near us, you can swap your original item for another style for free (no appointment necessary, equal or lesser value per day(s)). We’ll give you a credit. We’re happy to give you a merchandise credit (less the cost of shipping, accessories and saleable items) if an item in your order does not fit. To receive a credit, email us with the header “Return Request” — with your order number located in the dashboard section of your Hollywood Closet Rentals account — immediately after receiving your order. Use the pre-paid shipping envelope(s) and return everything to us within 24 hours of receiving it. Merchandise credits do not expire, but we do not issue partial credits, credits for accessories or cash credits.
How long is a rental?
You choose how ever long you need the garments for. Our most common rentals are 2-4 days. We recommend you book your pieces to arrive 1-2 days prior to your project to ensure you have plenty of time to get the perfect wardrobe for your affair. Return your rentals home at your nearest FedEx location or schedule a pick up at the end of your reservation date by 12pm.
When should I make a reservation for wardrobe?
You can book a reservation up to 4 months in advance, and schedule your order to arrive 1-2 days before your event. We also offer same-day delivery to most of Westide Los Angeles and next-day delivery everywhere else in the U.S., as long as you place your order before 3pm PST the day before you’d like your rental to arrive.